Sunday 2 August 2015

Everwhatgallery, 1st day




Since the door was open, a lot of people visited Everwhatgallery. Many of my friends also came to see what Everwhatgallery has. One of my friends, who has lived in Finland for quite a long time and has experienced Finnish society a lot, was so surprised to see Lauri Ahtinen's works that speak out hard issues in the world and Finland today.
She said "Finally, somebody is talking about these!, I want to talk to the artist!"
Fortunately, Lauri was yet around the gallery and the conversation started.
Was it about his works telling foreigners' voice? politics? manhood? art? expression?
Well, I don't know. I could only assume from their face.
However, I am sure that their long discussion has influenced both to Lauri and my friend, and even to us, who gathered today at Everwhatgallery.
Our first day, began like this, with a lot of voices and sounds mixing together.

No comments:

Post a Comment